hey guys, in case you missed it, I did a Mother’s Day Gift Ideas story on K-CAL 9 news today! Sandra was so cool, and the gift ideas are simple, affordable and chic.
We can all agree moms deserve to be pampered, and I’m such a fan of this for at-home pampering!
- PMD is a personal microderm tool that allows mom to care for her skin at her convenience.
- 2015 InStyle Best Beauty Buys. This is two years in a row.
- We are the top selling tool at Ulta and Nordstrom.com.
- Customize your treatment and rejuvenate your skin comfortably
- The spinning discs are covered with aluminum oxide crystals, just like the pros use, and exfoliates without manual scrubbing
- The suction increases blood flow and removes dead cells.
- Price: $159
- getpmd.com and Nordstrom
Now that mom’s face is clean and ready to be primped, wouldn’t it be great to give her the gift of beauty that keeps giving?
I’ve brought the Mother’s Day Box and it contains:
- Orogold Cosmetics 24K Bionic Complex Thermal Mask
- Fusion Beauty Lip Fusion Infatuation in Pucker Up
- Laura Geller Inkcredible Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Brown Eyed Girl
- Vichy Proeven Daily Dark Spot Corrector
- Vince Camuto Bella Rollerball
- Bodyography Cream Shadow in Glimmer
This is a special box for Mother’s Day, but their monthly boxes are full of great, curated full-sized skin care and color products every woman will love!
- Keurig 2.0 Marsala Brewer– Now that mom looks fabulous, make her morning or her afternoon with a gift everyone wants and needs, a new Keurig 2.0 Marsala Brewer.
- You can now wake mom up with fresh coffee in the am, or delight her with a fresh cup of tea in the afternoon at the touch of a button.
- The Marsala color is brand new and is the Pantone color of the year. It’ll spice up your mom’s kitchen with pizzaz.
- And since the Keurig 2.0 is built to use K-Carafe pods, you can brew up to 4 cups at a time of over 400 different beverages from 60+ brands that people know and love, such as Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Lipton and Snapple.
- The Keurig 2.0 Marsala brewer is available exclusively at Keurig.com for $169.99
- Cuisinart Automatic Frozen Yogurt- Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker – Speaking of must-haves for the kitchen, the Cuisinart Automatic Frozen Yogurt- Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker will be a hit with mom, especially in the heat of May!
- The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
- Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go.
- It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
- The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
- This item, along with many others, can be found on ParkAndMain.com, a curated website with an extensive array of premium goods for the home, ranging from kitchen and tableware to bedding, bath accessories and fine art.
- Woodsnap – And what mom doesn’t love photographs of her family? Woodsnap provides a special way to honor her with gorgeous collages.
- Family Collage (8×12)
- The Family Collage screams love, you can upload six beautiful images of the family and a custom message for mom !
- Stand Out (16″x16″)
- The Stand out is gorgeous because it offers a unique popped out print surrounded around your precious memories to show mom how much you love her!
- The grain of the wood shows through your image
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A
- Moisture and Heat Resistant
- For Every WoodSnap sold a tree is planted
- WoodSnap has a Mother’s Day special going on right now up to 45% off
- Pricing starts at $14.95!